Hello! My name is J. Suthern Hicks and I’m pleased you found me here on Apologetics With Me. I hope you will take the time to introduce yourself or at the very least offer an opinion, comment, or insight into what I’ve been exploring. This blog is a result of having studied apologetics, major world religions, and the Holy Bible for over twenty years. I’m steadily growing in my faith and understanding – adding an ever growing number of reasons to believe. I am not, however, always right. So please, if you have insight and wisdom that surpasses my own, by all means share. Words of encouragement are fine as well. But whatever the case may be, all glory and praise to the Divine Creator.
- I strive to write this blog as if each post were a tiny chapter of a book. Thus, posts are best read in order and category. A complete list of articles can be found under “Article List” next to the “Home” tab under the lion’s nose.
Definitions of Apologetics:
- Christian apologetics (from the Greek ἀπολογία, “speaking in defense”) aims to present a scientific, historical, prophetic, and archeological basis for the Christian faith. Apologetics also seeks to defend the faith against objections, and expose the flaws of other religions. – J.Suthern Hicks
- “A ministry designed to help unbelievers to overcome intellectual obstacles to conversion and believers to remove doubts that hinder spiritual growth.” -J.P. Moreland
- 1: Systematic argumentative discourse in defense (as of a doctrine). 2: A branch of theology devoted to the defense of the divine origin and authority of Christianity. – Merriam Webster
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_apologetics – Wikipedia
I recently published my first novel which is available for purchase on Amazon and also for free on Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited. It’s called Where the Garden Begins.
My children’s book, Charlie and Chocolate’s Purrfect Prayer, is also available on Amazon.