A complete list of articles by category and date published. Click on title to open.
Top Ten Worst Bible Verses
- The Worst Bible Verse
- The Second Worst Bible Verse
- The Sorceress and the Third Worst Bible Verse
- Baby Bashing: The Fourth Worst Bible Passage
- The Fallen Concubine: The Fifth Worst Bible Passage
- Men with Men: The Sixth Worst Bible Passage
- Psalm 137:9 Revisited: Voted the Forth Worst Bible Passage
- The Seventh Worst Bible Passage: Knock, knock. Who’s there? Come outside and I’ll kill you.
- The Eight Worst Bible Passage: Short and Sweet
- Wives Should Be Subordinate: The Ninth Worst Bible Passage
- The Ninth Worst Bible Passage: A Comfort to Wives (A Woman’s Perspective)
- Slaves Submit Yourselves: The Last of the Worst Bible Passages
- The List of the “Worst” Grows, but the Bible Passes the Test Every-time: Isiah 13:18
- More Questions Regarding 1 Samuel 15:3
- The Two Genealogies of Jesus: Only One Possible Christ
- If you loved me, you would judge me.
- A Musing About Forgiveness
- A 15 year old doubts her faith and asks for answers.
- Marriage: Let them have it.
- Persuade Someone Today
- Choose Immortality Not Immorality: It’s a Win-Win
- The Violent Christian Versus the Violent Islamic
- Ten Percent?
- Marriage: A Legal Contract?
- The Politically Incorrect Christian: How Offensive!
- Dumb Mondays: One Day a Week Without My Smartphone.
- Do not even eat with such a one.
- Quit Your Whining, Pull Up Your Panties and Vote.
Israel, Palestine, and Islam
- Israel, Palestine, Islam, and the rest of us.
- Four Israels: Part I – The Jewish Israel
- Four Israels Part II: Palestine, Palestinians, and Refugees…
- Four Israels Part III: The Islamic view of Israel (in quotes).
- The Palestinian Refugee: A Muslim or Jewish Creation?
- The Western View of Israel
Music a New Paradigm
- Music and Apologetics: The Beginning
- Satan loves his music (and yours too).
- 30 Seconds to Mars: Lucifer Power Fame
- Habits – Stay High and Go to Sex Clubs: Ten Weeks in the Top Ten
- Katy Perry: She Sings for Satan and She Likes It.
- An Apologist’s Perspective of a New Book by R Scott Boyer
- Independent authors and musicians contact Apologetics With Me if you would like a review of your work from an apologist’s perspective.
- A Children’s Book Illustrates Attributes of a “Soulish” Animal as Mentioned in Genesis
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — “Charlie and Chocolate’s Purrfect Prayer”
- Where the Garden Begins: An allegorical fantasy with a dose of apologetics.
- An Unexpected Gift.